My surveys say the number one Baby Boomer problem is “how to make and keep more money“.? No matter how I seem to phrase the question, the number two problem is also money related; “Where do I find affordable health care?“? Now that I have shown you how to create passive streams of income with an Internet marketing business (A Smart Person’s Guide to A Great Retirement) , are you ready to solve some more problems?? First of all, isn’t it great the number of problems that can actually be solved by having money?
Baby Boomers are now between 46 and 64 years old.? After the Wealth issues,? it didn’t surprise me that Health issues jumped up.? I will continue to post Natural and Alternative solutions to our most common health concerns.? I am not a doctor and cannot give medical advice.? I can only provide what may have worked for other people and suggest that you investigate further and bring up the topic with your physician.
Healthy eating habits and moderate exercise continues to fuel the desire for a Great Sex Life but I’m amazed at how little some people have learned since their teenage years.? It is certainly not too late to learn how to WOW your partner with multiple orgasms and unbelievable good feelings.? And if you don’t have a partner, learn to use online dating sites in a safe and effective manner.? These are not insurmountable problems!? Some solutions are easier than others but so far, If you are willing to do the work, I’ve got you covered.
So I’m now open to finding solutions for very specific problems.? What will it take to make the coming years the very best of your life?
- Self Improvement – Finding happiness, success, fulfillment
- Curious about sex toys, escorts, sensual massage, tantric sex but too shy to ask?
- Need some general financial tips that your Financial Adviser may never tell you?? Like? why you don’t want to just sell your accumulated stock outright.
- Have trouble swallowing?? You are not alone.
- Will you someday be a huge burden to your children?? Why not plan to be a hero.
- Need help with that damn computer, cell phone, DVD player or HD TV?
- Do you really understand what will happen if you have LASIK or Lens Replacement eye surgery?
- If you had to go into the hospital, do you have someone close to act as your advocate?
- Do you have a reason to be excited about getting out of bed in the morning?
- And the fun problems…A great hiking vacation, How to best help the grandkids, How to be a mentor, Where to find a recipe, Be a Secret Santa
If you are a member of? “addedyears.com“, you already have access to some of these solutions.? If you have a specific question, ask it here (in the Comments section below) and I’ll try to point you in the right direction.? Be active and curious and stay out of the “rut”.????